Do I need an account to order?
No. You can place an order straight away NOW, even without opening an account with us. Just start shopping!
How can I pay online?
We accept all major credit cards via Sagepay and Paypal.
Who am I trading with?
RDO Medical UK Ltd, check out our
Is VAT included in the prices?
Yes. We can provide a UK VAT invoice with the breakdown of VAT.
How fast do you ship?
If it's available in our online store then it's in stock.
Orders received on UK working days before 1.30pm will be shipped that afternoon, otherwise it will go the following working day.
What are the shipping costs?
- UK & Northern Ireland over £10.00, FREE.
- UK & Northern Ireland Registered or Tracked Mail £3.75.
- UK & Northern Ireland Next Day or Courier £5.95.
- Eire £6.50.
- Rest of Europe: £10.00.
- Outside of Europe: £15.00.
Is your packaging discreet?
Totally. We use very boring, plain packaging and don't promote ourselves or our products externally.
Hormone free contraception with silicone cervical cap. Simple sizing is based off obstetrical history so you don't need to be sized by a doctor. Unlike a condom, FemCap allows for total skin-to-skin intimacy.
- Natural Intimacy Branded
- Dual English & Spanish Language Version
- 100% Natural, Instantly Reversible Contraception
- Totally Hormone Free
- Latex Free
- Vegan - Contains No Animal By-Products
- Over 10 Years Production History
- American Manufactured
- FDA Approved
- Health Canada Approved
- EU / CE 0470 Certified
Price (Inc. VAT): £50.00
Yes lubricants are natural and certified organic by the Soil Association UK.
Formulated for maximum lubricity and long lasting glide with a rich satin texture,Yes lubricants are hypoallergenic, beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off and are non-staining
- Yes Water-based contains aloa vera and acts as a moisturiser and is compatible with ContraGel
- Yes Oil-based gives a firmer glide, ideal for toy usage and body massage
- Yes Baby is a sperm friendly lubricant which doesn't kill sperm as quickly as regular lubricants
Price (Inc. VAT): £4.99
These soft cleansing wipes are designed for women to use as part of their daily intimate hygiene, especially during menstruation and as an extra convenience when travelling. They are organic and certified by the Vegan Society.
- 100% organic cotton
- Not tested on animals
- Free from alcohol and detergents
Price (Inc. VAT): £2.50
The FemmyCycle Menstrual Cup is a cost effective and environmentally friendly solution to your feminine hygiene needs. It's unique 'no-spill' design makes insertion and removal totally secure, so you feel fresh and protected all day long.
- More Hygienic Than Tampons or Sanitary Pads
- Unique 'No-Spill' Design
- Three Sizes To Suit Every Need
- Smarter Design Resulting In Larger Capacity
- Minimal Ridges And Holes For Easier Cleaning
- Medical Grade Silicone
- Vegan - No Animal By-Products
- Designed By Top Gynecologists
Price (Inc. VAT): £24.95
Out of stock
Say goodbye to irritation with ContraGel Green, the natural vegan alternative to spermicide. Used in conjunction with a diaphragm or cervical cap for natural and effective non-hormonal birth control. Large and long lasting 60ml tube.
- Totally Hormone Free
- Instantly Reversible Contraception
- No Nonoxynol 9
- Compatible with YES Organic Lubricants
- Available Over The Counter (OTC Non-Prescription)
- Over 35 Years Production History.
- European Manufactured.
- CE 0124 Certified.
Price (Inc. VAT): £15.00
Gygel Nonoxynol-9 Spermicide in the new, large 81g tube is NHS approved for use without prescription. The number 1 spermicide in use in the UK with diaphragm and cervical cap users. For a natural alternative to Gygel take a look at our ContraGel.
- NHS Approved For Use Without Prescription
- Totally Hormone Free
- Instantly Reversible Contraception.
- Must Be Used With A Barrier Contraceptive
- New Larger 81g Tube
Price (Inc. VAT): £19.50
A simple, clean solution to vaginal dryness and fungal infections. ProMeno is the new way to achieve vaginal rehydration, without the mess!
- Contains no hormones
- Adheres perfectly to the vaginal wall
- Restores moisture levels in the vagina
- Absorbs fluid up to 1000 times its own weight
- Has excellent lubricating (sliding) properties
- Helps wounds to heal
- Has a long-lasting action and needs to be used only once every 3 days
- Has the appropriate pH (degree of acidity)
- Inhibits the growth of Candida
- Is a handy ovule, so no messing around with gels and applicators
Price (Inc. VAT): £16.00
CLEAN-Fleece, 25 hygienic intimate wipes. Sterile, fresh, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial these resealable packs are highly recommended for the bedside table of diaphragm and cervical cap users. Alcohol free and perfume free.
- Colourless and scentless
- Dermatologically confirmed
- Anti Fungal, Anti Viral, Anti Bacterial
- High-grade ingredients according to highest degree of purity
Price (Inc. VAT): £9.50
Pjur CLEAN Spray is the only alcohol-free cleaning product on the market to provides protection against bacteria, fungus, and even lipophilic viruses. It's alcohol-free formulation makes it the ideal cleansing product for diaphragms, cervical caps, intimate toys as well as intimate areas.
- Colorless, Odorless, and Tasteless
- Antifungal, Antibacterial and Antiviral
- Dermatologically Tested
- Highest Grade Ingredients For The Highest Degree Of Purity
Price (Inc. VAT): £11.50